Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Butterflies are Buzzing

March 4-10, 2014

Weekly Challenge: Butterflies are Buzzing

The team is still celebrating and hoping for spring with our challenge this week. We have used Teresa Collins "Daily Stories" paper and Paper Smooches "Flap Happy" stamp set. Make sure you visit all of the blogs and see what the team has to inspire you this week. You are not going to want to miss these fabulous projects. Make sure you enter your creation with a butterfly into our challenge and also remember to visit the Cuttin' and Stampin' store to get all your spring scrapping supplies.



 









Cathy Derouche~http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com




 
 


Check out the Cuttin' and Stampin' store for all your scrappy supplies!

Link your butterfly creation below. 






8 comments:

  1. Just absolutely wonderful creations using butterflies by the DT. I love butterflies, definitely reminds me of spring when I was little. They would always hang out around my grandma's flower garden. So pretty.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creations by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I wasn´t know your challenge but Melissa "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    Cuttin '& Stampin' DT Orange Team, has visited my page and she has given me to know. Thanks for the challenge, fantastic inspiration. Elena F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration - it was fun to play ;) Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa Sunshine Honeybee sent me over to "play" along with your challenge - great work DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa Sunshine Honeybee sent me as well, thanks for the challenge. Happy Sunday! Now following your blog.
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your challenge, it's fabulous and the inspiration is great too. I hope I have followed the challenge and rules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new too! And had a lot of fun with this butterfly challenge! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete